gap personnel acting as an employment agency are seeking a dynamic, resourceful IT Administrator to join our prestigious client based in Wantage.
Salary is negotiable dependent on skills and experience, and the position comes with a variety of benefits including 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company laptop and company mobile phone.
The role involves a 40 hour working week with a competitve salary of up to £25,000
• Purchasing & installation of new IT equipment (PC’s, printers, phones, iPads etc
• User account creation and configuration for multiple systems
• Maintaining company contact directory
• Assisting with any IT related projects
• Relocating & Maintaining IT assets, passwords, codes and license key lists
• Creating, converting & updating any specialized documents/files required
• Carrying out Admin work within the Compliance and IT department
• Server room patching
• Clean valid UK driving licence and own vehicle
• Good numeracy, literacy verbal communication skills in English language
• Good IT and administrative skills
• Good level of skill in Microsoft office package
• Ability to learn quickly and interpret information
• Awareness of need for strict confidentiality and GDPR compliance
• Good attention to detail
• Professional, keen to accept responsibility and make effective decisions
• Excellent task planning and organisation skills
Formal IT Qualifications
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.