Gap Professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are looking for a IT Systems Developer based in Exeter on a permanent basis. If you have a drive and passion for what you do and want to work for one of the UK’s leading manufacturers in their field, then get in touch today!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am-17.30pm
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 Dependent on Experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Developer to join our IT team.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter, with a solid demonstrable experience of ERP, CRM, web based and desk-top productivity systems. Prior knowledge of Sage 1000 and Infor (SalesLogix) CRM would be advantageous but not essential.
Educated to degree level in Computer Science, (or hold the equivalent of a numerical/scientific discipline) with a strong commercial background and evidence of delivering benefits across a multi-functional organisation.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Be educated to Degree level in Computer Science or a relevant numerical / scientific discipline
- Have a strong commercial background with evidence of delivering benefits in a multi-functinal organisation. The position involves considerable liaision with other staff throughout the business, therefore it is essential that the incumbent can demonstrate an awareness of how their contribution will add value to the Company’s operations;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of ERP, CRM, web-based and desktop productivity systems. Prior knowledge of Sage 1000 and Infor (SalesLogix) CRM would be advantageous
- Have experience in mobile app development
- 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff Discount
- Flexi Time
- Staff recommendation scheme
Closing Date: 7th February 2020
Gap Professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.