The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
Our client based in Wrexham are a global market leader in the development and manufacture of innovative seating systems for commercial vehicles as well as technical springs.Their products are used in trucks, buses and construction equipment. 50 plants across 20 countries form the backbone of our manufacturing infrastructure
Due to progression within the industry, they are looking for IT Systems/Network Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis for the right candidate.
- You will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the company’s corporate IT systems and infrastructure.
- Responsible for the evolution of the corporate IT systems and infrastructure in order to address the growing business needs of the company.
- Provide proactive 1st to 3rd line support for all user issues
- Facilitate and co-ordinate the Installation of IT equipment to new/existing staff
- Assist with IT helpdesk issues, to include call logging and fault resolution
- Resolve technical problems via telephone/face to face
- Proactively implement and roll out solutions
- Maintainance of systems
- Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required commensurate with the jobholder’s level
Working Monday to Thursday 7am-5.15pm with some call out work outside these hours.
The rate of pay is £12.30 per hour.