Back to job search
|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Gallop|
Our client is a bespoke joinery manufacturer based in Wrexham, who are currently looking for a Joiner to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties to include;
- Focusing on kitchens, bedrooms, studies and all other aspects of fitted joinery.
- Design, building and installing wooden furniture
- Using hand held tools
- Working towards designs and specifications
- Will have joinery (preferably bench joinery) experience, with a view to training in the installation of projects.
- Will be able to display excellent levels of customer service
- Will be able to work to a high standard
- Will have a keen eye for detail.
- Will be hard-working, reliable and trustworthy.
- Will be comfortable in completing an a site interview.
8am - 4.30pm
- Dependant on experience
- Working in a small team
- Family and personal business
- Free car parking
- On the job training provided on a one to one basis
- Coaching and development provided