|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for a junior administrator for our client based in Swindon on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent.
The role will be varied and you will be working in a fast warehouse office, main duties:
- Data entry
- Answering telephones – this may be queries from customers, suppliers or couriers
- Answering queries via email
- General customer service work
- Liaising with the warehousing team
The ideal candidate:
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be comfortable with MS office packages
- Be able to work alone or as part of a small team
- Having completed an NVQ level 2 in business administration or customer service would be advantageous
This is a fantastic role for someone who is keen to have more experience within a customer service and administration role with genuine chance for progression.
Our client offers a competitive salary depending on experience.
If interested in this role please call 01793 431746 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org