The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
Our client based in the Wrexham area is a leader in their field of manufacturing of automotive and healthcare parts, they are looking for kiln operators to join their team working on a temporary ongoing basis.
• Physical role involving lifting materials
• Cutting and Grinding of products
• Using various tools
• Working in a hot environment
The ideal Candidate:
• Will be comfortable completing repetitive duties
• Able to work to deadlines
• Knowlegable in production procedures
• Able to work in a hot enviroment
The role will start working Monday to Friday days but will then revert to working 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm with the pay rate of £8.21 per hour.