|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
PERM after completion of 12 weeks training / KITCHEN OPERATOR / FULL TIME / £11.65ph / WEEKLEY PAY
We have excellent opportunities for work at AAK Foods based in Runcorn who are the world’s leading producer of sauces and condiments, starting rates of pay from £11.65 ph. The roles are based on an ongoing basis and will lead to permanent contracts for suitable candidates.
Our client offers ongoing work, with training and development in a fantastic up-to-date facility with excellent progression opportunities within the business. Additional perks - FREE Parking, FREE Food and FREE drinks!
The purpose of the role is to:
To manufacture bulk sauces/condiments, in a health and safety conscious environment, to meet production and dispatch targets, ensuring materials are received, controlled, and dispatched in a secure, timely and effective manner. Successful candidates will be open to working with strong smells from ingredients. Full training will be provided and opportunity for in house training on PPT truck. Candidates must show they’re willing and looking to progress within the business.
Duties will include:
· Prepare and weigh out bulk ingredients
· Cooking up batch sauces
· Manual handling of ingredients up to 25kg
· Machine Operating
The hours of work consist of three shifts. We’re fully flexible with shifts, however all workers must be available full time 5 days a week.
· 6.00am to 2.00pm Monday-Friday
· 2.00pm to 10.00pm Monday-Friday
· 10.00pm to 6.00am Sunday-Thursday
Benefits of working for AAK Foods.
- Free Parking
- Free refreshments
- Parity rates from day one
- Excellent overtime opportunities with additional payrate
- Weekly pay
- All Break paid
- 28 days accrued holidays for the year
- Immediate starts
- Temp to Perm roles available
- Investment in training and development
- Progression opportunities within the business
- Pension contributions
The rate of pay is:
· Starting salary of £10.90 with excellent OT rates.
· Overtime.1 £17.48
· Overtime.2 £23.30
Interested candidates can email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 236 9231