|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Reference:||WV026 - 2|
We are currently recruiting for Lab and Quality Technician to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our client.
Location: Dudley, DY4
- Monday to Friday
- 1x 30 Minutes breaks unpaid
Job description and requirements:
- Sample collection of products from various stages of the bottling process.
- Accurately and rapidly prepare and carry out laboratory analysis testing. Record results and report any that are out-of-spec.
- Preparation of product to ensure customer specification is met prior to production.
- Support the Lab Manager to ensure equipment is kept within recommended limits for calibration and maintenance in order to adhere to quality targets.
- Ensuring that all relevant sample logs are kept up to date.
- Responsible for despatching adhoc samples for outsourced testing.
- Where exposure to customers, auditors etc, a high level of professionalism must be maintained.
- Completion of quality management audits and performance reports. Reporting and follow through corrective actions.
- Responsible for maintaining lab stock inventory.
- Assistance in complaint investigation.
- To follow standard operating procedures and safe working practice to ensure the safety of self and colleagues.
- Reportable to the site Lab & Quality Manager.
What you need:
- Science based qualification to A Level or equivalent.
- Good organisational and IT skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently but also the ability to support colleagues when needed.
- The ability to learn specific, practical techniques.
- Ability to work safely with hazardous chemicals.
- Ability to work safely in a wet, noisy, and non-temperature-controlled environment.
- Time management skills in order to work on several different tasks/projects at the same time.
- Flexibility in order to work with and provide support for a number of people.
- Excellent oral communication skills in order to work effectively with colleagues from all parts of the organisation.
*Opportunity to have a permanent position for the right candidate after 12 weeks!*
To apply you can:
-send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01902 422 940
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Quality Controller
- Quality Inspector
£9.20 - £9.60 per hour, Benefits: Training/courses to enhance personal development
- Quality Picker/Recycling Operative
- Quality Control Assistant