Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit a Label Room Operative for one our well-established client based in Ashton In Makerfield
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!
The client are mass producers of pillows and quilts for many well-known high street retailers. Working within the Raw Materials Team, you will be responsible for maintaining a supply of labels to the production lines within specified time, quantity and quality parameters.
What the client is looking for
The client is looking for someone with:
- an eye for detail,
- good numeracy skills,
- good communication skills,
- product and code knowledge,
- issuing schedule knowledge – linked to production running order,
- operational skills of label printers,
- knowledge of PI / Stock-taking
- basic computer skills.
This will be needed to be able to do the following main tasks:
- Complete work order label requirements.
- To deal with any requests for additional labels – shorts, etc. or potential substitutions
- To undertake daily/weekly stock takes either manually or using the scanning equipment
- To complete new product specs
Shift Pattern & Hourly Rates
6am till 2pm & 2pm till 10pm (Mon – Fri) which rotate on a weekly basis at £9.35 p/h
37.5hr week. Any additional hours are paid at time and a half during the week and Saturdays and double time on Sundays.
Positions initially offer temporary/ongoing placements. Permanent opportunities may be offered following completion of 12 weeks; permanent opportunities are subject to the client’s requirements.
How to apply
If you think you are suitable for the role, please email your CV or call our office on 01925 414 555
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job