|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for our client based in Milton Keynes for a laboratory quality inspector on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent.
Salary on offer is £23,000 per annum, paid on an hourly rate of £12.30 per hour and weekly.
0600-1400/1400-2200 Monday-Friday on a rotational basis
- You will be working within a team of four who are responsible for quality assurance for our client
·To audit and promote quality, hygiene and GMP standards within the packing centre
- Completing all site GMPs
- Ensuring any faults or quality concerns are raised with the team leader and rectified
- Take an active part within morning meetings
- Sampling as scheduled at all specific points on raw materials, manufacturing process and finished goods in terms of chemical and microbiological analysis.
- Micro analysis of samples as per specified methods.
- Inform Technical/Production Managers of results outside specification for instigation of corrective actions.
- Observe company health and safety procedures as laid down, and be proactive in ensuring continuance of updating procedures
- Give technical support to the other company departments when required
The ideal candidate:
- Have experience within a similar role ideally within the FMCG sector within frozen/chill environment
- If no previous relevant experience a degree within microbiology would be considered
- Have a positive attitude towards work and be keen to learn new skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Be flexible with working hours
If interested please send a CV
and we will be in touch, interviews are to be held ASAP with an immediate start available.