The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our client based in the Llanberis area. We’re currently recruiting for a Laboratory / IT Support Technician to join their team immediately on a temporary basis for a three-month period.
Pay & Hours of Work
- £11.67 per hour
- Monday – Friday (6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm)
- Operates and performs adjustments to laboratory equipment and instruments
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as sampling, testing and measuring using specialized equipment
- Completes the compiling, analysing, and interpreting of results
- Performs periodic equipment inspections and preventative maintenance work
- Troubleshoots test processes
- Calculates as well as prepares graphs and charts
- Prepares measurement and test equipment (e.g. instrumentation and functionality tests)
- Candidate must have excellent attention to detail and be competent in the use of IT as this role involves Administration duties for the Quality Testing lab
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position please send your CV through to email@example.com or call the Flint Branch on 01352 762213.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 26th April 2019