|Salary:||£11.67 plus shift allowance where applicable|
|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Llanberis area. They're looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their team immediately on a temporary basis.
Hours and Pay
- Monday to Friday 6-2/2-10
- £11.67ph plus shift allowence where applicable
- Perform immunoassays in connection with Technical Operations investigations/projects.
- Follow procedures outlined in relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Document in a timely manner all experimental work carried out using recognised procedures.
- Interpret and perform basic statistical analysis on data generated.
- Summarise and present results of experiments to a satisfactory standard.
- Perform any specific Technical Operations GLP responsibilities to a satisfactory standard.
- Ensure all documentation is completed to the required quality standards and in a timely manner..
- Ideally candidates will have qualifications in Science based subjects to a minimum of A level Standard.
- Experience of Immunoassays and familiarity with the use of computers is desirable.
- The department works to GLP and GMP and to strict deadlines requiring the candidate to have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.