Back to job search
|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in Ulverston. We are looking to recruit a Laboratory Technician to join our client’s teams.
Hours Of Work
- Monday to Friday - Two shift rotation
- 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
Rate Of Pay
- £16.67 Per Hour
- Performing mechanical and electrical testing
- Conducting ageing studies
- Calibration and maintenance of test equipment
- Scheduling and programming of work
- Health and safety aspects - preparing risk and COSH assessments
- The ability to interpret a test specification or a brief
- Qualifying the materials that go into the sub-sea connectors.
- Laboratory experience in any field
- A level or a relevant vocational qualification required
- Appreciation of the health and safety requirements on site
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly.
- Ability to write test reports.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry and/or Materials Science is desirable.
- Responsible, professional attitude & good communication skills