|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit Packaging Operators for one of our well-established client based in Burnley.
Successful candidates will be working in Lamination department completing manual handling tasks and ensure that profile is shrink wrapped in line with quality, quantities, and time scales, following set company procedures. The role will involve heavy lifting, so candidates must be physically fit. Previous experience preferred.
- To effectively run the shrink-wrapping machine, which includes: shrink wrapping, hand bagging, re-taping profiles
- Operating Forklift Trucks
- Ensuring correct product identification labels are in place.
- Packaging profile to standards expected by the customer
- To work within a team, maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues.
- To ensure material handling, both mechanical and manual is carried out efficiently and safely
- Undertake general housekeeping duties within the department, ensuring that the working environment is maintained in line with Company requirements.
The successful candidate will have good attendance and good time keeping, must be reliable, good at listening to instructions, good at working in a team and on their own using initiative and must be able to communicate in English.
Contract: Temp to Perm
Factory Location: Burnley
Salary: £8.72 per hour plus weekly shift allowance
Shifts: 6 am – 2 pm / 2 pm – 10 pm rotating weekly – Monday to Friday
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “LAMINATION OP” or ring our office on 01254915000
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.