|Salary:||8 - 8|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Heap|
LAMINATION PACKER WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE START
Successful candidates will be working in Lamination department completing manual handling tasks and ensure that profile is shrink wrapped in line with quality, quantities, and time scales, following set company procedures. The role will involve heavy lifting, so candidates must be physically fit. Previous experience preferred
Main Duties Include;
- To effectively run the shrink-wrapping machine, which includes: shrink wrapping, hand bagging, re-taping profiles
- Operating Forklift Trucks
- Ensuring correct product identification labels are in place.
- Packaging profile to standards expected by the customer
- To work within a team, maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues.
- To ensure material handling, both mechanical and manual is carried out efficiently and safely
- Undertake general housekeeping duties within the department, ensuring that the working environment is maintained in line with Company requirements
- good attendance and good time keeping,
- must be reliable,
- good at listening to instructions,
- good at working in a team and on their own using initiative
- must be able to communicate in English.
Shift Patters & Rate of Pay;
Salary: £8.94 per hour plus weekly shift allowance
Shifts: 6 am – 2 pm / 2 pm – 10 pm rotating weekly – Monday to Friday
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job