Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a laptop repair technician to join our Swindon based Client.-
Core working hours in-between 0800-1800 Monday-Friday (37.5 hours per week with overtime available)
Salary negotiable depending on experience
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for repair and construction of customers laptops that have been sent back to the business. This will cover the process start to finish – stripping the laptop down, checking hardware and software, replacing any faulty electrical parts and assembly of new units. You may also be involved in the quality testing and configuration of devises prior to dispatch to the customer.
The ideal candidate:
- Have experience within a similar role is essential
- You need to be comfortable working to strict time frames and in a fast pace environment
- Experience using various power tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills
This role is interviewing now and is on a temporary ongoing basis.