|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Bianca Milea|
LAPTOP REPAIR TECHNICIAN – SWINDON – IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS.
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for laptop repair technicians to join our client on a temporary to permanent basis for our client based in Swindon.
The role is working within an onsite workshop and duties include:
- The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for repair and construction of customers laptops that have been sent back to the business and you will cover the process start to finish.
- Stripping the laptop down
- Checking hardware and software
- Replacing any faulty electrical parts and assembly of new units.
- You may also be involved in the quality testing and configuration of devises prior to dispatch to the customer.
The ideal candidate:
• Have experience within a similar role is essential
• You need to be comfortable working to strict time frames and in a fast pace environment
• Experience using various power tools and a good understanding of hardware/software
• Excellent attention to detail
• Have strong communication skills
Sociable working hours of Monday-Friday 0800-1800
The pay rate for the role is negotiable depending on experience.
To apply for this LAPTOP REPAIR TECHNICIAN position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.