|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
LASER MACHINE OPERATOR / MALMESBURY / TEMP-PERM/ IMMEDIATE START
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Machine Operator for a specialist manufacturing company based in Malmesbury for a machine operator on a temporary to permanent basis.
Working hours are on a fixed Monday-Thursday 17.00-0.30 and 15.00-19.00 Friday
Any overtime in the week and Saturday is paid at time and a half and Sundays are paid at double time.
Pay rate is £11 per hour, weekly pay.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Operation of specialist laser cutting machines to manufacture high quality products.
- Follow quality monitoring processes and procedures to ensure the highest standards possible and provide feedback to supervisors when required.
- Ensure correct boxes are used and that all pieces are cut through accurately, precisely and cleanly. All products to be cleaned thoroughly prior to boxing.
- Monitor all waste and non - compliant product and record all such occurrences, requesting re-prints and replacement boxes when required.
- Scan all jobs onto the ERP system in real time to ensure up to date information on all production processes.
- Prioritise health and safety in all areas of operation, ensuring adherence to all risk assessments, safe systems of work and training. PPE to be worn whenever required.
- Machine maintenance, cleaning, trouble shooting and fault finding, working in conjunction with technical department when required.
- Participate in and ensure complete accuracy of periodic stock takes whenever required.
- Be able to display excellent levels of teamwork and co-operation when working with colleagues in other departments / other areas of production Have strong communication skills
- Be keen to learn new skills and have the ability to pick up new process’ quickly
- Have experience within a manufacturing role running industrial machinery
- Be comfortable with manual work due to the nature of the products
To apply for this MACHINE OPERATOR position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org