|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently recruiting for Laser Operatives on behalf of our prestigious Client
Location: Tipton, DY4
About the role:
• Ensure laser is running to its optimum at all times, ensuring maximum output whilst keeping a high standard of quality.
• Ensure production are is clean, safe and tidy.
• Achieve the agreed despatch date and cut quality to organisational standards.
• As required, complete first off, mid and last off inspections and ensure all scrap procedures all followed.
• Follow internal paperwork procedures.
• Detailing shop floor materials and stock levels both for full size sheets and off-cut remnants.
• Communicate material requirements to team leaders.
• Ensure inspections are completed as required.
• Approach team leader with any immediate concerns or suggestions for departmental improvement.
What you need:
• 2 years experience of setting and operating high specification laser cutting machines. (6kw bystronic, 4.4kw byspeed and, fibre laser)
• Experience using 6kw Bystronic machine.
• IT literate.
• Able to follow work instructions
• Ideally have overhead crane license
• Ideally understanding engineering drawings and paperwork.
• Ideally previous measuring experience.
Pay rates and shifts:
Monday-Friday: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am
£11.60 per hour
Onsite Facilities and Benefits:
- Dining area
- Vending machine
- Dining area
- Free car park
- Permanent job after 12 weeks for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply now, call 01902 422 940 or email email@example.com with your CV!
gap personnel who is operating as an employment business