Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a production operatives with a counterbalance forklift license on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent for our client on the outskirts of Swindon.
Fixed twilight shift 1515-2315 Monday-Friday
Competitive rate of £10.46 per hour, weekly pay
You will be working within a small team and be responsible for various duties to include but not be limited to:
- Running industrial machinery
- Checking goods in and out of the warehouse
- Unloading finished produce at the end of the line
- Assembly of work
- Loading of machines
- Material stripping
The ideal candidate:
- Be comfortable with hand balling, physical work and picking and unloading by hand when required
- Have an in date forklift license
- You must have your own transport (car or bike) due to location, there is no public bus routes available to the industrial estate
- Must be self-motivated to work on his/her own for part of the day.
- Able to prioritise and multitask.
- Be comfortable working in a fast pace, noisy and busy production area
- Flexible to working methods and keen to learn new skills.
- Be comfortable operating industrial sized factory machinery and working in a loud environment.
Experience in the following industries could be advantageous:
• Sheet Metal Fabrication.
• Injection moulding.
If interested we have immediate starts.