|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||Upto £10.88 per hour plus shift allowance|
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
Our client situated in the Corwen area, has a vacancy for a permanent Late Shift Line Leader to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
Duties to include:
- Manage and run a variety of production lines.
- Completion of relevant paperwork in accordance with Work Instructions and Procedures.
- Management of Line and Staff to ensure both efficiency and productivity standards are met.
- Ensure all stocks are received into and dispatched from production area in good condition and following the appropriate work instructions and procedures
- Completion of clean downs / changeover tasks within a timely manner.
- QC Start up checks
- ITF & Coder Set Up and barcode scan checks completed when required
- Glass Breakage checks and sign offs as and when required
- QC Release of all Pallets
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and cleanliness at all times.
- Ensure work is carried out in a safe and proper manner, considering the Health and Safety Policy.
- Undertake all other relevant tasks as assigned by management.
- Adopt a quality approach to all aspects of your job, helping to make this site a Centre of Excellence.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objective of the company.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Previous management experience of running a line and staff
- Able to work on a fast-paced production line
- Be hard-working, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Own transport would be advantageous due to location unless live locally
Candidates must be able to commit to working days whilst training:
Training will be given between 8.00am – 16.15pm
Pay rates during training £10.67 per hour
Candidates must then be able to commit to working these hours after training:
Monday – Thursday 13.30pm – 22.00pm and Friday 8.45am – 16.00pm
Pay rates after training:
Monday – Thursday: £10.88 per hour + PM shift allowance £15.24 + 15min overtime 1.5*£10.88
Friday: £10.88 per hour + AM shift allowance £4.69 + 15min overtime 1.5*£10.88