|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.59 per hour plus shift allowance|
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
Our client situated in the Corwen area, has a vacancy for a permanent Late Shift Line Operative to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
Duties to include:
- Loading and unloading of materials on production lines
- Packing and checking of Finished products into outer cases
- Palletising / De-palletising of packaging / Finished Products
- Ensure “clean as you go” Policy is adhered to
- Assist with any product changeovers as required.
- Undertake all other relevant tasks as assigned by Line Leader / Management
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and cleanliness at all times.
- Ensure work is carried out in a safe and proper manner, considering the Health and Safety Policy.
- Adopt a quality approach to all aspects of your job, helping to make this site a Centre of Excellence.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objective of the company
Successful candidates will:
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Able to work on a fast-paced production line
- Be hard-working, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Own transport would be advantageous due to location unless live locally
Candidates must be able to commit to working days whilst training:
Training will be given between 8.00am – 16.15pm
Pay rates during training £9.59 per hour
Candidates must then be able to commit to working these hours after training:
Working hours after training:
Monday – Thursday 13.45pm – 22.00pm and Friday 9.00am – 16.00pm
Pay rates after training:
Monday – Thursday: £9.59 per hour + £13.49 shift allowance
Friday: £9.59 per hour