|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Amber Gee|
REACH FORKLIFT OPERATIVES – SWINDON – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for reach forklift drivers for an immediate start for our luxury home furnishings client based in Swindon. These roles are temporary with permanent roles available for the right candidates.
Our client offers free-onsite parking, a modern working environment, and great on-site facilities. Public transport routes are also frequent.
The role is working in a fast pace environment and duties include:
- Loading and unloading goods into the warehouse using forklifts
- Picking of orders
- Checking stock back into the warehouse
- Unloading containers
- Liaising with the production team about outgoing orders
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times.
The ideal candidate:
• The ideal candidate needs to be comfortable with manual work
• In date reach truck license and be confident on the trucks
• Experience within a fast pace environment
• Strong communication skills written and verbal
Working hours are on a fixed late shift 1500-1200 Monday-Friday.
The pay rate for the role is:
£9.87 per hour, paid weekly.
To apply for this REACH FORKLIFT OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.