|Contact Name:||Anna Pazdan|
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for Lateral Flow Tester based in Milton Keynes to support our client with on-site Covid testing.
The job role involves supporting employees through the end-to-end testing experience at the start of their working shift.
Full PPE and strict infection control measures will be employed to always ensure a safe working environment.
This is temporary ongoing role with working hours 7am-12pm, every two days.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure social distancing in maintained in queuing areas
- Provide verbal instruction on how to complete self-swabbing
- Receive samples and prepare for analysis
- Time samples and indicate when ready for sample analysis
- Data entry - enter results
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and strong time keeping skills
- Ability to follow the guidelines
To apply for this Lateral Flow Tester position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on email@example.com / Office Call – 01793 431746