gap personnel are currently looking to recruit 5 laundry machine operatives based in Sturminster Newton. We are looking for individuals who can provide an outstanding service to a busy industrial laundry environment. These positions are viewed as the backbone to a successfully run production facility and it is essential that the standards that are required are adhered to at all times. This is where we need you.
- Loading machinery with multiple sized linen sheets
- Ensuring any product defects are logged accurately
- Unloading machines and placing items into hoppers and presses
- Removing items from presses and stacking items correctly
- Matching finished items to distribution locations
- Quality control checks
- Proven experience within a hygiene or industrial clean environment.
- Knowledge of working within health & safety procedures
- Ability to work well in a team - good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- (Option 1) Monday to Friday 4am – 2.30pm
- (Option 2) Monday to Friday 6am – 4.30pm
- (Option 3) Monday to Friday 2.30pm – 1am
- (Option 4) Monday to Friday 5.30pm – 4am
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement. gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.