Are you an experienced Lead Engineer and looking for a new opportunity?
Gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who is a Global Aircraft Company located in the GL20 location, who currently have a new and exciting permanent opportunity.
Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Engineer to join their Engineering Team based in Tewkesbury.
In this role you will be responsible for leading complex technical assignments and engineering programmes and you will act as the engineering focal in support of all engineering activities as well as being part of a multidisciplinary project team with the responsibility for provide an essential link between our customer’s needs and delivery of our business goals.
Our organisation is focused on cutting-edge technology, high quality performance and exceeding expectation which means you must be too. Working on a range of high profile Aerospace programmes, you will be expected to provide input into one or more phases of new product development: design, testing, creation, marketing and introducing to market.
This is an opportunity to develop your career to achieve international exposure, influence on business critical programmes and the chance to be part of a business at the forefront of technology.
· HNC, HND, Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline such as Mechanical Engineering
· You must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills that will enable strong collaboration and coordination, this will include a broad range of communication means including informal (e.g. verbal, e-mail, etc.) and formal (e.g. reports, presentations, etc.)
· Strong Servo Valve knowledge to include an understanding of their applications and principles of operations
· Excellent, hands-on, testing skills (e.g. vibration, pressure impulse, thermal, endurance, hydromechanics, test control and data acquisition)
· Understanding of manufacturing/machining processes
· Success in having lead detailed technical projects
· Awareness of formal inspection and approval of test methods
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for please apply today
Closing date is 2nd August 2019
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future