|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £27800.00 per annum|
Lead Process Operator
Continental Shift Pattern - Days Only
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Lead Process Operator to work at their facility based near Wigan
- Ensure line conditions and product quality are maintained within S.O.P. specifications.
- Keep work areas clean and ensure all EH&S procedures are consistently followed.
- Achieve manufacturing goals and objectives.
- Communicate in an effective and courteous manner at all times with supervisor, co-workers, and support groups.
- Ensure supervisor and support groups are notified of any problem that may affect safety or quality.
- High school diploma, or equivalent with 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Able to perform all responsibilities within the production operation (Extruder Operator, Sigma Mixing, Line Inspector).
- Understands the operation of all equipment on the production line. Able to start and stop all equipment and properly respond to problems.
- Able to perform splices, product changes, screw pulls, start-up and shut-down tasks.
- Able to monitor, adjust, and maintain all line conditions.
- Able to recognize quality problems and respond properly, including communication with supervisor and support groups.
- Understands and is able to follow all production Work Instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Knowledge of ETQ / Document Control.
- Ability to assess trends and evaluate problems.
- Able to calculate B/X to obtain proper floor.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/05/2022
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Process & Utilities Engineer
Up to £46000 per annum
- Quality Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum
- Trainee / Apprentice Engineer
£20000.00 - £23400 per annum
- Facilities Engineer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£39000 - £42000 per annum
- Reliability Engineer
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £40040.00 per annum