About us: Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for an experienced Secretary/Legal Assistant to work within their Education Law department based in the Cardiff area. Our clients business is growing and as a result, we are now seeking new talent to join their team.
Previous experience working within a legal environment is preferable.
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
• Corresponding with solicitors, experts, Tribunals, Courts and clients
• Working with multiple fee earners (solicitors and paralegals)
• Secretarial support preparing and drafting documents
• Setting up new client files and carrying out case management
• Diary management and telephone contact
The successful candidate must have:
• Efficient administration skills associated with a busy office environment including:
- Use of legal case management software
- Creating bundles
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Integrity and professionalism
• Good attention to detail
Previous experience in a legal environment and use of case management software is desirable
Salary: £9.50 - £12 per hour depending on experience.
The successful applicant will need to be comfortable dealing with clients, experts and the Tribunals/Courts confidently and in a friendly and welcoming manner both face to face and over the telephone.
Candidates must be friendly, have a positive attitude, be a team player and must always understand the importance of confidentiality.
Shifts: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday candidates need to be flexible as these hours can vary
To apply for the role please send an up to date CV.
This role is offering ongoing temporary and possibly permanent opportunities for candidates who are able to demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during their assignment.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicant will be 31st October 2019.