|Salary:||£20,000 - £24,000|
gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
£20,000 - £24,000
Flexible working week (4 long or 5 short days)
gap professional has partnered with a different breed of law firm with offices based across Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, and Gloucestershire. They have a heavy focus on Residential Conveyancing, but also have clients within Commercial and Private Client as well. Due to an increase in workload, one of their fee earners requires an experienced Legal Secretary (Conveyancing) to assist them.
Fast becoming one of the South’s BEST law firm, they are top rated in every category of law they operate in from client and customer reviews.
We are looking for a friendly and experienced individual who is looking for a busy and varied position.
The ideal Legal Secretary (Conveyancing) will have experience in a reputable law firm or legal environment and have experience in property matters, ideally conveyancing.
You will be expected to;
- Understand the full life cycle of the conveyancing process
- Give quotes to customers
- Open files and answer general enquiries
- Assist in the closure and archiving of files
- Act as a first point of contact for the fee earner
What’s on offer?
The firm benefits from a pristine reputation in the market and dozens of client reviews placing them at the top of the pile in the Oxfordshire area. They recently merged with a local firm and as a result, managed to secure an exceptionally loyal client base and several excellent fee earners.
For the right Legal Secretary the firm is offering;
- A negotiable salary of £20,000 - £24,000
- A flexible shift pattern of either four long days or five short days
- A respectable, non-aggressive and friendly environment
- An immediate caseload of work to assist on
- Long term career progression opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and experienced Legal Secretary (Conveyancing) to join this rapidly growing firm.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
- Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing
- Solicitor / Legal Executive - Family
£40,000 - £60,000
- Newly Qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive - Family
£30,000 - £50,000
- Commercial Property Partner
£80,000 - £120,000
- Banking and Finance Partner
£80,000 - £120,000