|Salary:||negotiable depending on experience.|
Our Client in the Corwen area is looking for a licenced slaughterman to join there expanding team.
Duties to include.
- Working in the Abattoir area or on production lines
- Using knives and other equipment provided
- Operating equipment and machinery to prepare carcass for chilling.
- Completing tasks as efficiently and safely as possible to reduce waste and downtime and maximise yields and profits.
- Work flexibly across multiple roles and areas within the Abattoir to ensure service levels are met.
Successful candidates must
- Be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- Enjoy working to targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess high standards of work.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Due to location own transport would be beneficial.
- Have a licence in at least one of the following areas, Pork, Lamb or Beef
- Monday 8am – 4pm
- Tuesday 9am – 4pm
- Friday 7am – 12pm
Additional hours would be available for the right candidate and salary is negotiable depending on experience.