|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Heap|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit several Line Leaders for one our well-established client based in Clitheroe.
- Providing support for the Technical department; testing & measuring performance of products and processes in line with Legal, QMS, BRC, and customer requirements.
- Specific product testing includes pH monitoring, temperature monitoring, gas checking, metal detection, product composition, packaging checks.
- In addition to routine product testing, ongoing assessment must be carried out of packaging quality, namely labelling position, date printing and seal integrity.
- Product quality checks – product going to line and on line.
- Where non-compliance occurs, reporting the detail to line manager and assisting in the application of corrective/preventative action.
- Able to challenge factory standards in an appropriate way.
- Drive line cleaning standards and monitoring personnel hand washing and PPE procedures are followed.
- Responsible for using and maintaining technical equipment.
- Supervise end of AM shift clean where necessary.
- Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene
- Essential Hygiene and Chemical Awareness
- Level 1/2 HACCP
- ESOL Entry 2 or equivalent (preferable)
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Understanding of appropriate use of PPE
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to Communicate effectively across departments and work well with others
- Good English (written, verbal) and good basic numeracy
- Ability to work in an organised, methodical manner
- Ability to Understand & apply the requirements stated by line manager of; current applicable food legislation, BRC Global Standard, and customer codes of practice
- Good analytical abilities
- Able to coach on procedures and process, when non-conformance is identified
- Energetic, and enthusiastic
- Flexible attitude
Shift Patterns & Rate of Pay;
Monday to Friday- 6am to 2pm £9.66per hour
Monday to Friday- 3pm-11pm £10.53 per hour
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job