|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
Gap Personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for Production Operatives to work for a busy bakery based in Bromborough.
We have excellent opportunities for work within a leading UK Food Manufacturer. Our client offers ongoing work, with training and development in a fantastic up-to-date facility.
The purpose of the role is to:
Manufacture and pack food items, in a health and safety conscious environment. To meet production and dispatch targets.
Duties will include:
- Assisting management with baking procedures for various food products
- Cleaning and keeping a tidy work station
- Labelling and packing products on a fast-paced productions line
- Manual handling is required in some areas of the factory
- Machine operating
The hours of work consist of three shift rotations:
- 4 on 5 off / 5 on 5 off / 5 on 4 off (2 full weekends working and 2 full weekends off)
- Ad hoc shifts available also
- All shifts are 12 hours days and nights starting at 6.30 or 7.00
The rate of pay is:
· Starting pay is living wage and this will increase to £10.46 after 12 weeks.
The positions are ongoing with the potential of a permanent role.
Weekly pay, pension and free onsite parking available.
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.