|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We are recruiting for 2 x Line Operators for our Client who are an established manufacturer based in Shoeburyness.
This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
The role of line operator will consist of helping with the manufacture of non-woven clothes in a manufacturing environment. Full ongoing training provided but must be prepared to work in a busy environment.
07:00 - 19:00 Sunday - Friday
Rota of 4 days a week. Your days off will be on a rota system
£10.14/h - Weekly pay on Friday
(Overtime rates available, Sunday rate at £20.28 per hour)
- Happy to work in a busy manufacturing environment
- A good team player
- Previous manufacturing experience would be an advantage
- Due to the working hours, your own transport would be required unless you live in the Shoebury area.
- Free parking on site
- Easy access to bus/train station in Shoeburyness
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free tea and coffee
- Ongoing, supervised manufacturing training
- A chance to see the environment prior to commitment as an Interview will be arranged by gap personnel
- This position will progress into an operator role
- Permanent opportunity following 8-week assignment for the right candidate.
To apply for this line operator position, Click the ‘apply now’ button or alternatively phone and speak to Nicoleta Muntean 01702 987900 to discuss this opportunity.
gap personnel is operating as the employment business