|Contact Name:||Laura Shipley|
Gap Personnel are working with a prestigious client in the Eastwood area to source experienced line operators /runners for a brand new site due to open shortly.
Candidates will expect to have the following responsibilities:-
- Have an in depth understanding of factory equipment relating to your line.
- Ability to fault find and resolve where possible.
- Escalation of “issues” in a timely manner to your line manager
- Ensure that all machinery is available and working prior to start of line.
- Carry out first line maintenance as required.
- Ensure appropriate communication and a smooth handover with incoming Skilled Operative.
- Ensure that hygiene rules and good practices are carried out within your line.
- Contribute to departmental targets being achieved by following instructions from Area Leader
- Ability to fault find and adjust machinery / equipment to rectify issues
- Buddy new starters to help them achieve their goals
- Carry out training of others
- Display and encourage core values in others
Candidates will need to possess:
- Experience within the Food Industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- IT Literate
- Good level of written and verbal English
We have 2 shifts available, 37.5 hour working week:-
Monday to Friday 6.00-14.00
Monday to Friday 14.00-22.00
£10.00 per hour plus overtime rates for any weekend shifts worked.
Interviews will be held onsite
Please call 01159347000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org