|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£10.38ph plus up to double time overtime|
Doorstop International are seeking Manufacturing and Assembly Operatives for our busy site in Huthwaite, Nottingham .
Job role; working in the assembly area using basic handheld tools and basic power tools.
As a team you will install letterboxes, hinges, handles and arrnage the paint spray for the final finish- full training provided.
Monday to Friday, Rotating days and afternoons (6.00-14.00 and 14.00-22.00)
40 hours per week (breaks are paid)
£10.38ph overtime at 1.5 midweek and double time Saturday afternoons and Sunday.
Benefits you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea and coffee during your shift
- Genuine opportunities to go permanent
- Progression, development, and training provided ongoing
- Team support (Buddy up from your first shift and learn of someone already experienced)
- Great working environment
- Immediate start
Call the office team on 01159347000 -quickest response
Email Gap Personnel on Nottingham@gap-personnel.com
or apply here.