|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£22,500 - £24,000 DOE|
|Contact Name:||Natalia Wojciechowska|
gap personnel have an exciting new opportunity for Line Setter in Cleckheaton area.
Our award-winning cosmetic manufacturing client is looking for line setter to join their friendly team.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week (Shift pattern of 10.00pm - 6.00am) Sunday PM - Friday AM
Reporting to: Senior Line Setter & Head of Engineering
Key Responsibilities (The key end results by which achievement will be measured, KPI’s)
- The setting up of a production line including the calibration of various plant and equipment as specified in the standard for each product.
- To monitor the running of a line in order to ensure that the set-up is efficient.
- To contribute towards achieving daily targets.
- Compliance with all health and safety legislation and company policy.
- To confer with engineers and team leaders to implement operating procedures, resolve problems and system malfunctions and provide technical support.
- Fixing of faults and arranging for any replacements to be installed in an efficient and timely manner
- Liaising with the Head of Engineering and Production Manager of any issues and progress.
- Ability to carry out change overs to minimize downtime in production and to be completed by the allotted time allocated, all paperwork to be completed and passed on to the Production Manager within one hour of finishing set up.
- To monitor production line set up’s to ensure maximum production efficiencies are achieved.
- Any other duties as required
Knowledge, Experience & Work Experience needed:
- An interest in machinery and tools including their uses in order to Set-up a wide variety of machinery.
- Able to demonstrate a ‘right first time attitude’ whilst adhering to all company Quality and Health and Safety policies.
- Preferred Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, Filling and Labeling/Packaging experience.
- Hobbies that demonstrate manual dexterity and problem solving.
A quick learner with a desire to progress within a fast moving environment and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
This position is on-going temp-perm with potential for a permanent contract for those that show good work ethic, time keeping and attendance.
Please apply with your CV through this job site.