|Salary:||£11.45 per hour starting and if fully trained and opportunity available, can move to a higher grade of £13.55 per hour.|
|Contact Name:||Linda Jerate|
Role: Line Technician / Team Leader
Job Term: Temp to Perm, with opportunities of progression
Location: Nantwich, CW5
Working hours: 2 rotational shifts 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday
Nights: 10pm – 6am Monday to Friday
Pay: £11.45 per hour starting and if fully trained and opportunity available, can move to a higher grade of £13.55 per hour.
An extra £1 per hour is paid if working night shift.
Job Description: You would be working as a line technician and low care team leader doing the following:
- Production line throughput
- Yield / waste / giveaway
- Customer / internal complaints
- GMP audits
- Competent in the operation & management of at least 2 production lines
- Organise shift and resource
- Communication with all departments
- Specialist M3 knowledge including investigations / traceability
- Complete Quality Incident Reports
- And much more
Required Experience: The ideal person would have some background in a similar role and someone who is committed and wanting to grow and progress within the company.
You will be required to have your own transport.
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidate.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01270 581 888.