|Contact Name:||Nottingham Branch|
Are you an experienced supervisor? Are you looking for a new challenge? We have the perfect role for you!
Reporting into the Yard Manager, this role is to ensure the Lining Department runs efficiently and productively and that all linings are washed, dried, maintained and handled with care.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
Salary - £24000 per annum
This role includes:
- Work from issued load lists and picking equipment to load lists correctly.
- Ensure all equipment picked is labelled and identifiable to destination.
- Preparation of equipment for despatch – reporting condition to Manager if applicable.
- Communicating quantities/shortages to Manager.
- Ensure correct PPE is worn in all areas where required.
- Ensure all lining boxes/pallets returned from site are recorded and emptied before storing.
- Report defects/problems to Manager.
- Ensure all equipment is in an acceptable condition for use on site.
- Assist with the manufacture of new linings.
- Installing linings on site when requested and appropriate.
- Knowledge of COSHH relevant to equipment used in the department.
- Participation in yearly stock take.
- Good level of communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a keen eye for detail with good accuracy