- Through Monday - Friday
- 7am - 6pm
- 06:45am check in at the depot
- 7am starting collection
- Ocasionally could finish between 4-6pm
Pay rate: £9.50
Duties includes but not limited to:
- Lots of walking (8-10 miles a day) and physically loading RCV
- Following all the instruction given by the driver as he is responsible for every team member
- Premises list order must be followed and cannot be changed without the authority of the environmental manager permission
- Every collection must be carried out within professional manner. Rubbish bins should be back in place with the lids closed, spillages collected, and premises gates shut behind.
- Every step of work must be carried accordingly to the “Health & Safety” advice.
- Minimizing the traffic on the roads
Experience & Skills:
- Similar experience would advantage but not essential, as full training would be provided.
- Good communicational skills as with the co-workers same as with the public
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Ability to walk 8-10 miles per shift
- Ad hoc bookings, however, if candidate performs well - the regular bookings possible
- Temp to perm option available based on the performance
- Full Veolia uniform will be provided apart from safety boots.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited before work and during working hours
- The need of medication that could affect the ability to work must be immediately communicated with the Supervisor
To apply for this loader position, click 'apply now' button or get in touch with our Southend Branch on email email@example.com or call us on 01702 987900
gap personnel is operating as the employment business