Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Loaders/Unloaders.
Working for a large parcel distribution centre, based in Sowton Exeter.
This is ongoing temporary work, with permanent opportunities for candidates who show enthusiasm and hard work.
You will be joining a busy team, handballing, unloading and loading containers/lorries ready for dispatch and for parcels to be sorted in the distribution centre.
Hours: Monday – Friday - Afternoon Shift - 15:00pm – 20:30pm
Salary: £8.25 per hour
To be suitable for the role, you will need to be keen, reliable and active.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previous experience
- Be able to work afternoon shifts
- Good standard of English and able to communicate
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a team player
- Have their own transport
- Be able to lift products/boxes correctly; possible heavy lifting involved
- Free parking
- Friendly working environment
- 28 days holiday pay
For more information please contact the Exeter Office.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.