LOADING OPERATIVES – Earn up to £19,000 per annum.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 10 loading operatives for our client in South Marston. This is a temporary ongoing position.
As a loading operative you will be responsible for checking goods in and out of the warehouse, scanning parcels and loading vehicles ready for despatch.
With the warehouse your duties may vary from:
- Loading and unloading trailers when they arrive into the depot
- Scanning parcels and arranging into postal codes
- General warehouse duties upon request
- Processing and packaging of orders ready for despatch
We have the following shifts available; all shifts are operational Sunday-Friday and shifts are 8-12 hours long:
- Twilight shift – Start times depend on deliveries into the depot and range from 12:00-15:00
- Night Shift – Start times depend on deliveries into the depot and range from 21:00-23:00
- Part-time hours may be considered.
The pay rate for the role is:
- Rotational Shift - £9.08 per hour
- Night Shift - £10.05 per hour
To apply for this LOADING OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01793 431746
gap personnel is operating as the employment business