The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel are an employment business currently recruiting for our esteemed client based in Sandycroft.
An exciting new opportunity has become available for Loading Shovel Driver to work with our client who is a Waste Management specialist
Pay & Hours of Work
• £11.50 per hour
• Days : Monday – Friday 6am-2pm
• Afternoons: Monday – Friday 2pm-10pm
• Nights :Monday-Friday 10pm-6am
Hours of work 40 hours working Monday till Friday.
Overtime paid after 40 hours at £12.50
Candidates must be willing to work days or an alternative shifts as per production requirements.
• As part of your duties you will be required to reach and be able to bend and pick up items.
• As part of your duties you will be loading and unloading of products in the yards area and work part of a team.
• You will be responsible for carrying out any tasks designated by management (of any grade or title) in a safe and diligent manner
In addition, you are required to comply fully with employment and health and safety related rules, policies, and safe working measures and procedures, including obedience to signage
. • At all times you must work in accordance with risk assessments and safe working methods applicable to the task. You must not put yourself or others at risk by your conduct or non-compliance with safety requirements or site rules and signage
. Skills Required
• Previous experience of working in this environment is an advantage, along with own transport and the ability to complete 8-12 hour shifts.
• Candidate’s must have good attitude to work and must demonstrate an excellent time keeping and attendance record gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com, alternatively you can call our office on 01352762213 to speak to one of our team members who will be happy to help.
Closing Date: 30/04/2019