gap personnel are an employment business. We are currently recruiting for our esteemed client based in Sandycroft. We are seeking experienced Loading Shovel Driver to join their production team.
The main tasks involved in this role will be: to carry out driving duties transporting material around site and loading of vehicles whilst working outdoors.
Hours of work and Pay rate:
- Monday till Friday.
- Days: Monday – Friday 6am-2pm- £11.50 PH
- Afternoons: Monday – Friday 2pm-10pm- £11.50 PH
- Nights: Monday-Friday 10pm-6am- £11.50 PH
- Previous experience of working in this environment is an advantage, along with own transport and the ability to complete 8hour shifts.
- Candidate’s must have good attitude to work and must demonstrate an excellent time keeping and attendance record
- As part of your duties you will be required to reach and be able to bend and pick up items.
- As part of your duties you will be loading and unloading of products in the yards area and work part of a team.
- You will be responsible for carrying out any tasks designated by management (of any grade or title) in a safe and diligent manner. In addition, you are required to comply fully with employment and health and safety related rules, policies, and safe working measures and procedures, including obedience to signage.
- At all times you must work in accordance with risk assessments and safe working methods applicable to the task. You must not put yourself or others at risk by your conduct or non-compliance with safety requirements or site rules and signage.
If you are interested on this vacancy please call our office on 01352 762213 or send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gap personnel are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date : 02.02.2020