£24k - £26k per annum dependant on experience
Monday – Thursday 8am-4pm / Friday 6am-1:30pm
Our client based in the Wrexham area is currently looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Despatch Coordinator you will providing administrative support for all customer deliveries and collections. This will include the efficient packing, labelling and checking of all items prior to being despatched. The production of all despatch documentation using the Epicor system and other labelling systems.
- Generation, checking, and the matching of all customer facing documentation. The generation of any customer specific labelling requirements.
- The authorisation of all items despatched, ensuring all recording and reporting requirements are fulfilled.
- Generation of certificates of origin for all export shipments. Ensuring all necessary proof of export documentation is collated and stored correctly.
- Being the customer point of contact for all delivery related enquiries.
- To produce the packed items on time and in full as per the customers’ requirements.
- Working closely with the Production Scheduler and Despatch Co-ordinator to ensure all planned jobs will achieve the required despatch date.
- The production and control of the daily ‘Despatch List’.
- Actively advise Customer Service & Sales Team regarding the on-time status of customer deliveries.
- To liaise with Manufacturing and Laboratory to ensure the despatch plans can be met.
- Monitor any items which fail to be despatched and working with all departments establish the new customer delivery date.
- The safe loading of the vehicles in line with the transportation requirements.
- Support the Despatch Co-ordinator and Operations Manager with ongoing reviews of the despatch layout to ensure the most efficient movement and picking of materials is in operation.
- Strive for continual improvement and implementation of ‘best practice’ in all areas of this role.
- Provide dedicated cover for Despatch Co-ordinator in respect of holidays and absences.
- Working with the client’s management, develop and maintain cross functional relationships to ensure business ‘problems’ and ‘opportunities’ can be quickly and effectively resolved/exploited to achieve business objectives.
- Educated to ONC or equivalent.
- Current counterbalance licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Knowledge of Despatch/Packing/Logistics operations, Export documentation requirements and key requirements of customers.
- Sound computing knowledge.
- Minimum of 3 years working in packing/despatch and logistics administration.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Team Working.
- Pension up to 10% depending on length of service (Eligible to join scheme after probation,12 weeks)
- Linked to Pension is a 3 times salary life insurance policy
- Profit related bonus scheme (eligible to join scheme after 1 full years’ service)
- Company Sports & Social Club
- Gym Membership
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- 25 Days holidays plus bank holidays