Back to job search
|Salary:||£8.72 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Gallop|
Our client based in Wrexham are looking for a experienced Logistics Assistant to start immediatley on a temporary basis.
- Oversee and record all vehicular movements into and out of the site.
- Accurately produce load notes for all finished goods being despatched from the manufacturing site.
- Return all packaging and raw materials to the warehouse once the production run has been completed.
- Creation of a picking list for raw material and packaging required to support production requirements
- Reception duties: Receive visitors to site, answer telephone and the doorbell as required.
- Book stock movements onto SAGE 200
- Site Administration support
- Organised, reliable & responsible.
- Able to prioritise work.
- Able to follow instruction.
- Flexible in working hours.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday Hours TBC – Flexible
Pay rate: £8.72 per hour