The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hours of work:
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000
· To lead the logistics team to include goods in, despatch and logistical processes of all materials, consumables, customer deliveries, and sub-contract functions in a timely manner and in strict accordance with the Production Plan
· Manage the fleet of company forklift trucks
· To drive down costs associated with these processes
· Effectively lead the team personnel within the function
· Ensure stock accuracy
· Liaise closely with the procurement team to ensure raw Materials and Sub Contract work from the Supplier base arrive on time with correct and accurate documentation.
· Develop and maintain departmental process and procedures
· Book in delivered materials, consumables and sub-contract work and assign to the Works Order
· Run and continue to develop daily team SQDCP
· Attend and contribute to daily site level SQDCP meeting
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Materials knowledge of Sub Contract processes and Raw Materials
- Forklift Licence
- Product Safety Awareness
- Computer literate
- Ability to identify and implement continuous improvement activities
- Experience and understanding of technical drawings
- People management
Closing date is 10th May 2019