|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||£10.25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Gallop|
Due to a multimillion pound investment at their site, our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for a number of Machine Assistants to join their team on an temp - ongoing basis.
Duties to include;
- Providing support to ensure successful flow of production line;
- Picking and separating raw materials;
- Responsible for housekeeping of production area.
- This is a manual role and may require some lifting.
- Will be happy to follow instructions to ensure that the job is done;
- Will be willing to complete extra hours as and when required to ensure production targets are met.
- Will take pride in their work, striving for quality in everything they do:
- Must be able to commit to all rotational shifts.
- No previous experience necessary.
Monday to Friday – 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am - rotating shifts
£10.25 per hour
- PPE provided
- Free car parking
- Opportunity to be trained on operating the machinery and an increase in hourly rate