Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for our client based in central swindon who are recruiting for a machine minder on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent.
Sociable working hours of 0700-1600 Monday-Friday with a paid hour break
Free on-site parking
You will be reporting and supporting the team leader and factory manager in a FMCG environment, you will be responsible to pack finished product in accordance with the client specifications and work instructions ensuring this is completed in a timely manner with quality standards being met.
- Running all production lines as requested
- Completing regular quality checks on the line to ensure weights, dates and quality are up to standard
- Ensure the daily plan of production fit in with the KPI’s
- Signing off all paperwork ensuring it is accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Using pallet trucks for transportation of goods
- Boxing of finished produce
- Control wastage of the production area to ensure costings are met
- Ensure production area is kept clean
- Be aware of GMP and hygiene practices
The ideal candidate:
- Have strong communication skills and be able to communicate confidently with people at all levels of the business
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Be flexible with business needs
- Previous experience within an FMCG environment would be beneficial however all training is provided
This role is interviewing immediately with an immediate start for the right person.