|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently recruiting for Machine Minder to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our client.
Location: Dudley DY1
- £9 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm (possibly rotating)
- 1x 30 min 2x15 min breaks
- Working in a fast-paced environment you must have experience of working in a food/drink production environment must be able to operate and tend to machinery as required.
- The ideal candidate will be able to run and maintain a production line, tending to small maintenance where required (such as changing labels) changing equipment where needed and ensuring that there is a reduced amount of waste.
- The work environment can be quite noisy, wet and temperature controlled. Flexibility with working hours would be an advantage.
- This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate with immediate starts available.
What you need:
- Ability to work independently but also the ability to support colleagues when needed.
- The ability to learn specific, practical techniques.
- Ability to work safely in a wet, noisy, and non-temperature-controlled environment.
- Time management skills in order to work on several different tasks/projects at the same time.
- Flexibility in order to work with and provide support for a number of people.
- Excellent oral communication skills in order to work effectively with colleagues from all parts of the organisation.
To apply you can:
-send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01902 422 940
Closing date for applications is 10Th March 2021
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business