|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Emily Saint|
If you have experience working as a Machine Operative and are looking for a new role that offers genuine temp to perm opportunities, we would love to hear from you. Working for a leading company in the WF2 area of Wakefield, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your career.
- Previous Machine Operative experience
- The successful applicant will have strong numeracy skills
What will you be doing?
- Operating a machine, you will print and laminate various different items such as posters, books and calendars
- Depening on the item, things may need to be printed to different sizes
- Shifts are rotating on a weekly basis. You must be able to work both shift patterns.
- Week 1: 6:00am-1:30pm (Monday-Friday)
- Week 2: 1:15pm-9:00pm (Monday-Friday)
- £9.50-£12 per hour (DOE)
- Easily accessible location with great public transport links
- vending machines
- Paid 20 minute break
- Free on site car parking